A consistent monthly income is vital to Trinity’s ability to carry out its mission and ministries. Your commitment to monthly giving makes that possible.
Make a recurring or one-time gift on our website.
- We use tithe.ly, a service used by hundreds of churches and recommended by the Diocese of Texas.
- Last year, we upgraded the security of the Trinity web domain to ensure the safety of information flowing through it.
- Your data is encrypted and very, very secure.
- You can give with a credit card or via a bank draft.
- Our website’s online giving page has a link to a step-by-step guide that will help you set up your account and make a gift.
- If you give using tithe.ly, you will need to contact Larry Martz in the church office to cancel any recurring gifts you have set up in the past.
To make a recurring or one-time gift via text, send “Give” to 830.505.5189 and follow the prompts.
Download the Trinity Episcopal Church app from the Apple Store or Google Play Store to give using your smartphone.
Donate Appreciated Stock
Trinity appreciates gifts of appreciated stock. If you’ve held it for more than one year you may take a charitable tax deduction for the market value of the stock, and you won’t have to pay capital gains taxes when the stock is transferred to Trinity. The combination can result in a bigger deduction (and more tax savings) for you. For more information, contact Larry Martz.
Over 70 ½?
Send a distribution from your IRA directly to Trinity and avoid taxes at the same time! Get details from Larry Martz.
Everyday Ways of Giving
Kroger Community Rewards: Give a little to Trinity every time you buy your groceries from Kroger! If you use a Kroger Plus Card, set up Trinity Episcopal Church (KN114) as your designated non-profit through Kroger Community Rewards.
Set up your Kroger Community Rewards here.
Amazon Smile: Make a contribution to Trinity every time you make a purchase through Amazon! Do your shopping through smile.amazon.com and designate Trinity Episcopal Church as your non-profit of choice. Amazon will then donate 0.5% of every eligible purchase you make back to Trinity. Sounds like small change now, but think about your holiday shopping and how much that could add up!
Learn more and sign up here.
Questions about giving?
Please email Larry Martz, Parish Account, or call 281.367.8113.