Trinity Episcopal Day School is a ministry of Trinity Episcopal Church. As a Christian school, it is oriented to share the love of God, as Jesus taught us. As a day school, it is oriented to providing a safe, developmentally appropriate education, enabling a love for learning and preparing the children of our community for kindergarten. Through well-trained and committed teachers, Chapel services, and outreach projects, we offer a well-rounded spiritual and academic experience for children from 18-months to 5 years of age. Trinity Episcopal Day School accepts enrollment from both our parish and the community at large.
Therefore, it’s never too early to start thinking about your child’s future. Together we can enhance the social, emotional, cognitive, and creative abilities of your child! Trinity Episcopal Day School offers programing for toddlers through Junior Kindergarten.
- – Age-appropriate, play-based preschool activities in academic classrooms
- – Effective developmentally appropriate teaching strategies
- – Small class sizes and low student to teacher ratios
- – Curriculum enhancements including Music, Chapel, Spanish, Library, and afternoon enrichment programs
- – Two, Three, Four, or Five-day class options depending on age level
- – Strong focus on community service
- – Classroom day beginning at 8:45 am and dismissing at noon with optional extended day and enrichment classes until 2pm on select days
- – Innovative STEM classes and outdoor classroom
- – Junior Kindergarten class for transitioning students
To learn more, you can visit their website.